Intel kms problem on #FreeBSD and #OpenBSD
- Older Fujitsu Esprimo Core2Duo, Integrated Intel Graphics
- 2 Monitors, connected at VGA. and DVI
- Computer switched on, both displays on, boot begins
- KMS kicks in, the monitor at the DVI port switches OFF
- Starting Xorg, only at 1 display. xrandr reports only 1 monitor, Xorg log says DVI monitor is disconnected
On Linux: Both monitors are working with kms and X.
Where to begin to look?
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!