@Cedara and now? Months later ...
Jack Dorsey followed Mastodon on Twitter a month ago so it's not like he doesn't know Mastodon exists, take from that what you will
Well, the poll closed it looks like if we’re going to have a Mastocon, it will be in March 2020. The idea is:
- Separate meetups in cities and towns everywhere so no one has to travel far
- As much video connection between them as we can manage
- All on the same day, over a 24 hour period so that there’s good overlap between meetups in distant longitudes
- Success criterion: we had fun.
Are we all in?
Twitter gets to make use of years of work by designers and developers of decentralized social networks and then claim credit for "opening" social media. Ridiculous! All these people working on a volunteer basis in spite of you for so long!!
@seppini good luck!
@Ranunculus hahaha Ich wollte sagen dass es in einem Jahr verschiedene Anfänge und Enden gibt.
@Ranunculus Dunno. I have several years who start and end in the same year. Don’t you?
@NinahMarie Since I do not really partake in the old year/newyear resolutions and retrospective, I'd simply say: Best 2019 ever!
Also; why does a year end/begin at that specific time of the year?
@seppini how come?
My main mastodon.
No inspiration for a Mastodon bio but.. I understand Dutch, English, French and German so talk to me. ;)
- certified Distracticon™ -
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!