Logistics are complicated 😝
Meeting the need for somewhere to live that provides:
• A house we can afford
• A house with enough space to store the things/vehicles/tools we have now
• Access to suitable schools for the kids
• Suitable facilities within walking distance (I am the sole driver)
• Not a city
• Access to open land, rivers or the sea (wild spaces)
• Close enough to hills
• A reasonable commute
• Local community activities (Parkrun etc..)
More I'm sure...
One of the first Mastodon instances, there is no specific topic we're into, just enjoy your time!