Ist der Zensur Begriff ausreichend, und wie können wir uns Online schützen ohne selber Meinungen zu unterdrücken?
6. GNUnet must be open and permit new peers to join.
7. GNUnet must support a diverse range of applications and devices.
8. GNUnet must use compartmentalization to protect sensitive information.
9. The GNUnet architecture must be resource efficient.
10. GNUnet must provide incentives for peers to contribute more resources than they consume.
1. GNUnet must be implemented as Free Software.
2. GNUnet must minimize the amount of personally identifiable information exposed.
3. GNUnet must be fully distributed and resilient to external attacks and rogue participants.
4. GNUnet must be self-organizing and not depend on administrators or centralized infrastructure.
"Can't wait until we all have to start cryptographically signing our tweets to prevent World War III."
Now read the design principles of #GNUnet in order of importance, especially number 5!
5. GNUnet must inform the user which other participants have to be trusted when establishing private communications.
"A few thoughts about Signal’s Secure Value Recovery" aka Signal PINs
If you encounter problems bootstrapping - no core connections to other peers, add this to the ats section of your configuration file:
WAN_QUOTA_OUT = 10 MiB
WAN_QUOTA_IN = 10 MiB
Durch die Unkontrollierbarkeit der Geheimdienste und diesen Eingriff in die zentrale Infrastruktur der Provider, ist dieses Gesetz auf einer Stufe mit der anlasslosen Massenüberwachung durch die Vorratsdatenspeicherung!
"We are pleased to announce the release of GNUnet 0.13.0.
This is a new major release. It breaks protocol compatibility with the 0.12.x versions. "
global "erosion of human rights standards", and the US and UK at the forefront in western democracies!
The swiss covid android app allows for reproducible builds now:
GNUnet Hack Meeting online edition
"The pandemic isn't the only disease that's annihilating our society: alongside of it, there is an epidemic of mistrust in institutions and a growth in conspiricism, a panic to save yourself and let everyone else fend on their own."
"Blaming Big Tech for the collapse in trust and commonly held truth is backwards: Big Tech's bigness is en effect, not a cause, of the corruption that made our institutions so untrustworthy."
"The UK has dropped two places to 35th out of 180 countries in Reporters Without Borders"
Efforts in the UK "were undermined by domestic developments, including the murder of Lyra McKee and active threats to the safety of journalists in Northern Ireland, and the detention of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who faces possible extradition to the US."
"BREAKING: ICANN has voted to REJECT the sale of the .ORG registry to private equity firm Ethos Capital. This is a major victory for the millions of nonprofits, civil society organizations, and individuals who make .ORG their home online."
"An Investigation Into PEPP-PT"
"The concern is that PEPP-PT is attempting to steer its partners into an opaque, centralized approach to contact tracing instead of following the public academic standard maintained by DP-3T."
"Never forget Julian has committed no crime, nor he has been prosecuted for any crime. Julian is a political prisoner."
Wir sollten unter dem gegebenen Zeitdruck wirklich dezentrale Ansätze langfristig nicht vergessen, und uns mit halben Sachen zufrieden geben!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!